Search This Blog

23 October, 2013

Interview with Jimmie Jones of Eroded Pride industrial metal 2013

Interview with Jimmie Jones of industrial metal band Eroded Pride (2013)

NINa: You've been making industrial and metal music for the last 12 years. What are 5 major changes you've noticed about the scene: older and newer bands, fans, support, music directions?

Jimmie Jones: Actually it's been longer than that. I started way back when I was in my teens playing bass for metal bands around the San Francisco Bay Area. For lack of better terminology, Eroded Pride is just the girlfriend I've had the longest.

The scene hasn't changed much in my opinion. You sadly have bands no matter where they are...

Read full interview at http://industrialrock.net/php-files_en/articles.php?article_id=505

Conducted by Fabryka Music Magazine